Yamaha 15hp 4-Stroke Outboard Engine with Long Shaft, Tiller Handle & Electric Start
15hp Outboard Engines
This versatile, twin-cylinder 4-stroke combines power and responsiveness - and delivers a super-smooth ride. Outstanding fuel economy also means that you're being kinder to the environment, with exhaust emissions cut to a minimum. Enjoy too, the many extras that only...
Product Enquiry Form
Please complete this form and a member of staff will contact you ASAP.
This versatile, twin-cylinder 4-stroke combines power and responsiveness - and delivers a super-smooth ride. Outstanding fuel economy also means that you're being kinder to the environment, with exhaust emissions cut to a minimum.
Enjoy too, the many extras that only a Yamaha outboard delivers. Benefits like computer-controlled ignition, a special light-load starting system, a water-cooled fuel pump, and a large-volume silencer – all normally only found on larger engines. For commercial, professional or leisure use, it adds up to a winning formula.
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- Single-lever steering friction
- One-piece, solid top cowling
- Front-mounted shift lever for easy control
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio
- High-output alternator
- Fresh Water Flushing system
- Electric start
- Convenient vertical & horizontal storage positions
- PrimeStart™ system for easy starting
5 Year domestic warranty supplied with every Yamaha engine
Established in 1989, the Perry family have been providing exceptional customer service and expertise in the marine industry for thirty years.
Originally based in Lyme Regis, Rob Perry Marine now operates from a larger site at Raymonds Hill, on the A35 just outside Axminster, offering the full range of marine sales and services:
- Marine surveys
- Authorised dealers for Honda, Yamaha, Mariner and Mercruiser
- New and used boat sales
- Boat maintenance and repair
- Engine sales, maintenance and repair
- Boat storage
- Approved Royal Yachting Association Training School
- Chandlery (including Helly Hansen clothing, electronics, ropes, safety equipment and more)
Founders Rob and Enid Perry work alongside son Rupert and his girlfriend Lauren, with a workforce of eight people, including four marine engineers. They pride themselves on the high standard of advice, sales and service they give to their customers.
The Rob Perry family has recently grown again. Visit their garden machinery shop at https://www.robperrygardenmachinery.co.uk/ or visit the showroom in person at Raymonds Hill, Axminster, Devon EX13 5ST.
Please don't hesitate to contact them if you would like any advice or information.