Yamaha 2.5hp 4-Stroke Outboard Engine with Long Shaft & Tiller Handle
2.5hp Outboard Engines
This popular portable, with its stylish shape, is both clean and quiet, with a host of user-friendly features. It's packed full of pioneering Yamaha technology - and packs a punch too – offering plenty of power, superb handling and easy manoeuvrability....
Product Enquiry Form
Please complete this form and a member of staff will contact you ASAP.
This popular portable, with its stylish shape, is both clean and quiet, with a host of user-friendly features. It's packed full of pioneering Yamaha technology - and packs a punch too – offering plenty of power, superb handling and easy manoeuvrability. It also makes the ideal auxiliary engine for yacht owners.
A choice of convenient storage positions, a handy see-through fuel tank and simple, intuitive controls, all within easy reach - along with a large and comfortable carry-handle - make this 4-stroke the smartest choice of all.
- Steering friction adjustment for manoeuvrability
- Convenient inspection window for oil level check
- Full size shift lever for easy gear selection
- TCI Ignition System for reliable performance
- F-N (Forward-Neutral) gears for easy control
- 360º steering makes manoeuvring a real pleasure
- Integral see-through fuel tank for convenience
- Strong tiller handle with easy twist-grip throttle
- Auto decompression system makes starting easy
- Greater combustion efficiency and lower emissions
- 3-position oil leak-free storage system
- Large and comfortable rear carrying handle
- From 17kg
5 Year domestic warranty supplied with every Yamaha engine
Established in 1989, the Perry family have been providing exceptional customer service and expertise in the marine industry for thirty years.
Originally based in Lyme Regis, Rob Perry Marine now operates from a larger site at Raymonds Hill, on the A35 just outside Axminster, offering the full range of marine sales and services:
- Marine surveys
- Authorised dealers for Honda, Yamaha, Mariner and Mercruiser
- Authorised dealers and distributors for Highfield Boats and Quicksilver Boats
- New and used boat sales
- Boat maintenance and repair
- Engine sales, maintenance and repair
- Boat storage
- Approved Royal Yachting Association Training School
- Chandlery (including Helly Hansen clothing, electronics, ropes, safety equipment and more)
Founders Rob and Enid Perry work alongside son Rupert and his girlfriend Lauren, with a workforce of eight people, including four engineers/technicians. They pride themselves on the high standard of advice, sales and service they give to their customers.
The Rob Perry family has recently grown again. Visit their garden machinery shop at https://www.robperrygardenmachinery.co.uk/ or visit the showroom in person at Raymonds Hill, Axminster, Devon EX13 5ST.
Please don't hesitate to make contact if you would like any advice or information.