Yamaha 20hp 4-Stroke Outboard Engine with Short Shaft, Manual Start & Tiller Handle
20hp Outboard Engines
This versatile, twin-cylinder 4-stroke combines power and responsiveness - and delivers a super-smooth ride. Outstanding fuel economy also means that you're being kinder to the environment, with exhaust emissions cut to a minimum. Enjoy too, the many extras that only...
Product Enquiry Form
Please complete this form and a member of staff will contact you ASAP.
This versatile, twin-cylinder 4-stroke combines power and responsiveness - and delivers a super-smooth ride. Outstanding fuel economy also means that you're being kinder to the environment, with exhaust emissions cut to a minimum.
Enjoy too, the many extras that only a Yamaha outboard delivers. Benefits like computer-controlled ignition, a special light-load starting system, a water-cooled fuel pump, and a large-volume silencer – all normally only found on larger engines. For commercial, professional or leisure use, it adds up to a winning formula.
- Single-lever steering friction (Tiller model)
- New tough and solid one-piece top cowling
- New battery-less EFI system for easy starting
- Manual start
- Compatible with Yamaha Digital Network Gauges
- Exclusive Y-COP immobiliser security available
- Multi-function tiller handle option
- Single-lever steering friction
- High-output alternator for extra starting power
5 Year domestic warranty supplied with every Yamaha engine
Established in 1989, the Perry family have been providing exceptional customer service and expertise in the marine industry for thirty years.
Originally based in Lyme Regis, Rob Perry Marine now operates from a larger site at Raymonds Hill, on the A35 just outside Axminster, offering the full range of marine sales and services:
- Marine surveys
- Authorised dealers for Honda, Yamaha, Mariner and Mercruiser
- Authorised dealers and distributors for Highfield Boats and Quicksilver Boats
- New and used boat sales
- Boat maintenance and repair
- Engine sales, maintenance and repair
- Boat storage
- Approved Royal Yachting Association Training School
- Chandlery (including Helly Hansen clothing, electronics, ropes, safety equipment and more)
Founders Rob and Enid Perry work alongside son Rupert and his girlfriend Lauren, with a workforce of eight people, including four engineers/technicians. They pride themselves on the high standard of advice, sales and service they give to their customers.
The Rob Perry family has recently grown again. Visit their garden machinery shop at https://www.robperrygardenmachinery.co.uk/ or visit the showroom in person at Raymonds Hill, Axminster, Devon EX13 5ST.
Please don't hesitate to make contact if you would like any advice or information.