Yamaha 240T Inflatable Tender - Slatted Floor
These little runabouts are always ready These tough little runabouts are ideal for small boat tender duties or just for messing around on the water. You can inflate or pack it away in minutes using the standard air pump,...
Product Enquiry Form
Please complete this form and a member of staff will contact you ASAP.
These little runabouts are always ready
These tough little runabouts are ideal for small boat tender duties or just for messing around on the water. You can inflate or pack it away in minutes using the standard air pump, while the lightweight slatted floor simply rolls up – and your YAM is easily stowable in a boat locker, car trunk or even a cupboard at home.
Use the strong aluminium oars, with their easy-stow tube clips and sturdy rowlocks – or fit a Yamaha outboard or electric drive. Either way, you’ll be delighted with one of these stylish little runabouts.
- Great as a user-friendly tender or family runabout
- Small and easy to fold and stow away
- Provides a stable and comfortable ride
- Very easy to control and manoeuvre
- PVC covered transom reinforced for a Yamaha outboard motor or electric drive
- Premium quality material and production methods (like glue-less hot welding)
- The perfect partner for a Yamaha outboard engine
Overall length - 2.40m
Beam - 1.48m
Max. persons - 3
Max engine power - 3.7 kW / 5 hp
No of air chambers - 3
Stowed dimensions - 107 x 58 x 32cm
Floor material/type - Wood slats
Hull weight - 24kg
Max load capacity - 400kg
Max tube diameter - 39cm
Established in 1989, the Perry family have been providing exceptional customer service and expertise in the marine industry for thirty years.
Originally based in Lyme Regis, Rob Perry Marine now operates from a larger site at Raymonds Hill, on the A35 just outside Axminster, offering the full range of marine sales and services:
- Marine surveys
- Authorised dealers for Honda, Yamaha, Mariner and Mercruiser
- Authorised dealers and distributors for Highfield Boats and Quicksilver Boats
- New and used boat sales
- Boat maintenance and repair
- Engine sales, maintenance and repair
- Boat storage
- Approved Royal Yachting Association Training School
- Chandlery (including Helly Hansen clothing, electronics, ropes, safety equipment and more)
Founders Rob and Enid Perry work alongside son Rupert and his girlfriend Lauren, with a workforce of eight people, including four engineers/technicians. They pride themselves on the high standard of advice, sales and service they give to their customers.
The Rob Perry family has recently grown again. Visit their garden machinery shop at https://www.robperrygardenmachinery.co.uk/ or visit the showroom in person at Raymonds Hill, Axminster, Devon EX13 5ST.
Please don't hesitate to make contact if you would like any advice or information.