Yamaha High Thrust 25hp 4-Stroke Outboard Engine with Long Shaft, Remote Control, Electric Start, Power Trim & Tilt
25hp Outboard Engines
FT models use Yamaha's patented Dual-Thrust propeller to provide full thrust in Forward and Reverse – making light work of manoeuvring a heavy boat. Offering all the same technical features and advantages of the world-renowned and intensively proven F25 -...
Product Enquiry Form
Please complete this form and a member of staff will contact you ASAP.
FT models use Yamaha's patented Dual-Thrust propeller to provide full thrust in Forward and Reverse – making light work of manoeuvring a heavy boat.
Offering all the same technical features and advantages of the world-renowned and intensively proven F25 - but more - this FT version is like a powerful workhorse - designed never to let you down. Naturally, brilliant fuel economy and easy handling come as standard.
- Special gear ratios for higher thrust
- Dual-Thrust prop – high-thrust in Forward/Reverse
- Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt
- PrimeStart™ system - as easy as starting your car
- Front-mounted shift lever for easy control
- Multi-function tiller handle (optional)
- Compact and efficient engine design
- Remarkable power and impressive torque
- CDI Ignition
- High-output alternator
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- Fresh Water Flushing system
5 Year domestic warranty supplied with every Yamaha engine
Established in 1989, the Perry family have been providing exceptional customer service and expertise in the marine industry for thirty years.
Originally based in Lyme Regis, Rob Perry Marine now operates from a larger site at Raymonds Hill, on the A35 just outside Axminster, offering the full range of marine sales and services:
- Marine surveys
- Authorised dealers for Honda, Yamaha, Mariner and Mercruiser
- Authorised dealers and distributors for Highfield Boats and Quicksilver Boats
- New and used boat sales
- Boat maintenance and repair
- Engine sales, maintenance and repair
- Boat storage
- Approved Royal Yachting Association Training School
- Chandlery (including Helly Hansen clothing, electronics, ropes, safety equipment and more)
Founders Rob and Enid Perry work alongside son Rupert and his girlfriend Lauren, with a workforce of eight people, including four engineers/technicians. They pride themselves on the high standard of advice, sales and service they give to their customers.
The Rob Perry family has recently grown again. Visit their garden machinery shop at https://www.robperrygardenmachinery.co.uk/ or visit the showroom in person at Raymonds Hill, Axminster, Devon EX13 5ST.
Please don't hesitate to make contact if you would like any advice or information.