Yamaha 25hp 4-Stroke Outboard Engine with Long Shaft, Remote Control, Electric Start, Power Trim & Tilt
25hp Outboard Engines
The specification now includes two resting pads (side and rear), improved carry handles, battery-less EFI and full compatibility with our Digital Network Gauges. With its single-lever steering friction adjustment, new wide-span motor mount, high-output alternator and options of Variable Trolling...
Product Enquiry Form
Please complete this form and a member of staff will contact you ASAP.
The specification now includes two resting pads (side and rear), improved carry handles, battery-less EFI and full compatibility with our Digital Network Gauges.
With its single-lever steering friction adjustment, new wide-span motor mount, high-output alternator and options of Variable Trolling Speed, Y-COP Security and Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt, the F25 is the natural choice.
- 25% lighter - unique power-to-weight performance
- New tough and solid one-piece top cowling
- New battery-less EFI system for easy starting
- Electric start
- VTS slower-than-normal idle speed
- Compatible with Yamaha Digital Network Gauges
- VTS (Variable Trolling Speed)
- Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt option
- Exclusive Y-COP immobiliser security available
- Multi-function tiller handle option
- High-output alternator for extra starting power
5 Year domestic warranty supplied with every Yamaha engine
Established in 1989, the Perry family have been providing exceptional customer service and expertise in the marine industry for thirty years.
Originally based in Lyme Regis, Rob Perry Marine now operates from a larger site at Raymonds Hill, on the A35 just outside Axminster, offering the full range of marine sales and services:
- Marine surveys
- Authorised dealers for Honda, Yamaha, Mariner and Mercruiser
- Authorised dealers and distributors for Highfield Boats and Quicksilver Boats
- New and used boat sales
- Boat maintenance and repair
- Engine sales, maintenance and repair
- Boat storage
- Approved Royal Yachting Association Training School
- Chandlery (including Helly Hansen clothing, electronics, ropes, safety equipment and more)
Founders Rob and Enid Perry work alongside son Rupert and his girlfriend Lauren, with a workforce of eight people, including four engineers/technicians. They pride themselves on the high standard of advice, sales and service they give to their customers.
The Rob Perry family has recently grown again. Visit their garden machinery shop at https://www.robperrygardenmachinery.co.uk/ or visit the showroom in person at Raymonds Hill, Axminster, Devon EX13 5ST.
Please don't hesitate to make contact if you would like any advice or information.