Yamaha 310 STI-V Inflatable Tender - Inflatable Floor
Why not get out on the water with a YAM STi, where your fun will come with added comfort? This is mainly thanks to the double-wall inflatable floor, which is extra rigid and very comfy on the feet. Still,...
Product Enquiry Form
Please complete this form and a member of staff will contact you ASAP.
Why not get out on the water with a YAM STi, where your fun will come with added comfort? This is mainly thanks to the double-wall inflatable floor, which is extra rigid and very comfy on the feet. Still, the STi models are, like every YAM model, super-simple to inflate, carry, use and store.
Top performance is assured – with even the smallest Yamaha outboard – and handling is remarkable, with excellent control and stability from the special inflatable keel and V-hull design.
Strong D-rings and lifelines are provided, as well as a secure, integral tank holder. The PVC-coated transom is reinforced with a special support section for a Yamaha outboard. All you have to do is enjoy yourself.
- Very light and easy to carry around
- Double-wall inflatable floor gives great comfort
- Inflatable keel helps directional control
- V-floor for even better control on the 310STi
- Comfortably carries a family of three or four
- Very stable handling even in choppy water
- Immensely rigid and tough construction
Overall length - 3.10m
Beam - 1.56m
Max. persons - 3+1
Max engine power - 7.4 kW / 10 hp
No of air chambers - 3 + 2 (floor + keel)
Stowed dimensions - 113 x 65 x 35 cm
Floor material/type - V-Inflatable
Hull weight - 31.46kg
Max load capacity - 620kg
Max tube diameter - 43.5cm
Established in 1989, the Perry family have been providing exceptional customer service and expertise in the marine industry for thirty years.
Originally based in Lyme Regis, Rob Perry Marine now operates from a larger site at Raymonds Hill, on the A35 just outside Axminster, offering the full range of marine sales and services:
- Marine surveys
- Authorised dealers for Honda, Yamaha, Mariner and Mercruiser
- Authorised dealers and distributors for Highfield Boats and Quicksilver Boats
- New and used boat sales
- Boat maintenance and repair
- Engine sales, maintenance and repair
- Boat storage
- Approved Royal Yachting Association Training School
- Chandlery (including Helly Hansen clothing, electronics, ropes, safety equipment and more)
Founders Rob and Enid Perry work alongside son Rupert and his girlfriend Lauren, with a workforce of eight people, including four engineers/technicians. They pride themselves on the high standard of advice, sales and service they give to their customers.
The Rob Perry family has recently grown again. Visit their garden machinery shop at https://www.robperrygardenmachinery.co.uk/ or visit the showroom in person at Raymonds Hill, Axminster, Devon EX13 5ST.
Please don't hesitate to make contact if you would like any advice or information.