Yamaha 340 S Inflatable Tender - Aluminium Floor
Truly Sports-minded inflatables. Because these tough, sporty inflatables are also smart and stylish, they’re a great choice as the tender to a larger boat, whether sailing yacht or power cruiser. From the smallest 275S up to the highly capable 380S,...
Product Enquiry Form
Please complete this form and a member of staff will contact you ASAP.
Truly Sports-minded inflatables.
Because these tough, sporty inflatables are also smart and stylish, they’re a great choice as the tender to a larger boat, whether sailing yacht or power cruiser. From the smallest 275S up to the highly capable 380S, these boats handle easily and are designed for more serious work too.
So if you’re looking for a boat that’s easy to manoeuvre and will tackle family adventures with ease – towing donuts and other toys – yet be equally at home as a stable fishing, diving or work boat, then a YAM Sport is made for you.
- Tough aluminium floor (bow panel waterproof multiplex)
- Tough, all-round rubbing strips
- Ideally suited for water sports and towing toys
- Serious utility craft for tougher jobs
- Very easy to control and manoeuvre
- Special tube shape offers lots of interior space
Overall length - 3.39m
Beam - 1.70m
Max. persons - 5
Max engine power - 14.7 kW / 20 hp
No of air chambers - 3 + 1 (keel)
Stowed dimensions - 127 x 72 x 38 cm
Floor material/type - Aluminium
Hull weight - 60kg
Max load capacity 750kg
Max tube diameter - 43.5cm
Established in 1989, the Perry family have been providing exceptional customer service and expertise in the marine industry for thirty years.
Originally based in Lyme Regis, Rob Perry Marine now operates from a larger site at Raymonds Hill, on the A35 just outside Axminster, offering the full range of marine sales and services:
- Marine surveys
- Authorised dealers for Honda, Yamaha, Mariner and Mercruiser
- Authorised dealers and distributors for Highfield Boats and Quicksilver Boats
- New and used boat sales
- Boat maintenance and repair
- Engine sales, maintenance and repair
- Boat storage
- Approved Royal Yachting Association Training School
- Chandlery (including Helly Hansen clothing, electronics, ropes, safety equipment and more)
Founders Rob and Enid Perry work alongside son Rupert and his girlfriend Lauren, with a workforce of eight people, including four engineers/technicians. They pride themselves on the high standard of advice, sales and service they give to their customers.
The Rob Perry family has recently grown again. Visit their garden machinery shop at https://www.robperrygardenmachinery.co.uk/ or visit the showroom in person at Raymonds Hill, Axminster, Devon EX13 5ST.
Please don't hesitate to make contact if you would like any advice or information.