Yamaha 5hp 4-Stroke Outboard Engine with Long Shaft & Tiller Handle
5hp Outboard Engines
The compact size, large carrying handle and built-in fuel tank all enhance its portability – and start-up is easy with Yamaha's CDI Ignition System. Low fuel consumption, simple controls and low noise and vibration levels, along with Yamaha reliability, come...
Product Enquiry Form
Please complete this form and a member of staff will contact you ASAP.
The compact size, large carrying handle and built-in fuel tank all enhance its portability – and start-up is easy with Yamaha's CDI Ignition System. Low fuel consumption, simple controls and low noise and vibration levels, along with Yamaha reliability, come as standard.
So for families to get on the water easily - or for a yacht owner wanting a handy auxiliary - the F5 offers the smartest solution
- Lighting coil option offers 12V 6A power supply
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- Convenient auxiliary priming pump in the cowling
- Built-in 1.1L fuel tank
- 2-way change-over system for portable tank option
- Stylish design with a smart grey top cowling
- Unique 3-position oil-leak-free storage system
- Auto decompression for easier starting
- Large F-N-R (Forward-Neutral-Reverse) shift lever
- Latest-generation Yamaha styling and graphics
- 180º steering for comfortable manoeuvring
- From 27kg
5 Year domestic warranty supplied with every Yamaha engine
Established in 1989, the Perry family have been providing exceptional customer service and expertise in the marine industry for thirty years.
Originally based in Lyme Regis, Rob Perry Marine now operates from a larger site at Raymonds Hill, on the A35 just outside Axminster, offering the full range of marine sales and services:
- Marine surveys
- Authorised dealers for Honda, Yamaha, Mariner and Mercruiser
- Authorised dealers and distributors for Highfield Boats and Quicksilver Boats
- New and used boat sales
- Boat maintenance and repair
- Engine sales, maintenance and repair
- Boat storage
- Approved Royal Yachting Association Training School
- Chandlery (including Helly Hansen clothing, electronics, ropes, safety equipment and more)
Founders Rob and Enid Perry work alongside son Rupert and his girlfriend Lauren, with a workforce of eight people, including four engineers/technicians. They pride themselves on the high standard of advice, sales and service they give to their customers.
The Rob Perry family has recently grown again. Visit their garden machinery shop at https://www.robperrygardenmachinery.co.uk/ or visit the showroom in person at Raymonds Hill, Axminster, Devon EX13 5ST.
Please don't hesitate to make contact if you would like any advice or information.