Yamaha 9.9hp 4-Stroke Outboard Engine with Long Shaft & Tiller Handle
9.9hp Outboard Engines
9.9HP Discover the joys of whisper-quiet operation and superb fuel economy, blended with our smooth, reliable 4-stroke power. Yamaha's CDI Ignition System means reliable, first-time start-up, so combined with the twist-grip throttle and F-N-R gear system, easy, safe handling is...
Product Enquiry Form
Please complete this form and a member of staff will contact you ASAP.
9.9HP Discover the joys of whisper-quiet operation and superb fuel economy, blended with our smooth, reliable 4-stroke power. Yamaha's CDI Ignition System means reliable, first-time start-up, so combined with the twist-grip throttle and F-N-R gear system, easy, safe handling is the result.
This lightweight engine has many talents that make it ideal for tender duties, fishing or family fun. Of course, if you use your boat as a reliable work partner, then the F9.9 is the perfect match.
- Shallow Water Drive for cruising close inshore
- Remarkable power and impressive torque
- Start-in-gear' protection system
- Over-rev limiter
- Audible warning of low oil pressure
- Ergonomic shift lever on the tiller handle
- Extra resting pad for convenient vertical storage
- Lighting coil fitted as standard
- Fresh Water Flushing system
- Easy-fold tiller design for storage & portability
- Large comfortable-to-use carry handle
- Compact and efficient engine design
5 Year domestic warranty supplied with every Yamaha engine
Established in 1989, the Perry family have been providing exceptional customer service and expertise in the marine industry for thirty years.
Originally based in Lyme Regis, Rob Perry Marine now operates from a larger site at Raymonds Hill, on the A35 just outside Axminster, offering the full range of marine sales and services:
- Marine surveys
- Authorised dealers for Honda, Yamaha, Mariner and Mercruiser
- Authorised dealers and distributors for Highfield Boats and Quicksilver Boats
- New and used boat sales
- Boat maintenance and repair
- Engine sales, maintenance and repair
- Boat storage
- Approved Royal Yachting Association Training School
- Chandlery (including Helly Hansen clothing, electronics, ropes, safety equipment and more)
Founders Rob and Enid Perry work alongside son Rupert and his girlfriend Lauren, with a workforce of eight people, including four engineers/technicians. They pride themselves on the high standard of advice, sales and service they give to their customers.
The Rob Perry family has recently grown again. Visit their garden machinery shop at https://www.robperrygardenmachinery.co.uk/ or visit the showroom in person at Raymonds Hill, Axminster, Devon EX13 5ST.
Please don't hesitate to make contact if you would like any advice or information.